Friday, August 14, 2009

Time flies..

and 3 months of holidays are gone just like that. I've started school reluctantly this week. I'm still in a holiday mood. Was sick for the whole of last week and am recovering now. It's nice to see everyone back in school again.

I'm having pre-party jitters because I'm such a worry-wart. I worry about everything really. From how much to cater to whether the food is good or the weather, and then I think about whether people will be bored or if the party will be too quiet etc etc... and I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused as I've changed the date of the party. Very very very sorrrrrrryy.... I'm such a noob in party planning. sighs.

Many many thanks to Diana for helping me book the function room :D

Over the 3 months, due to my 'unemployment', I managed to watch many dramas- Korean and Taiwanese. Also, I listen to a few Chinese music now- something that I rarely listen to because of my lack in interest and exposure. I've watched BOF, East of Eden, Miss No Good, Queen of Housewives, 1L of tears, My Queen, Couple or trouble, Shining inheritance (super good- a must watch!), Full house, We got married, Knock knock loving you, Cinderella man and giggolo wannabe(the movie). So many right????

OUT!
watching heart of greed on tv now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home