Sunday, August 23, 2009

7 more days to....

I need to get an outfit and get my party stuff! I'm all jittery.... I keep thinking about the day everyday! I hope it goes well and everybody will have a ton of fun!

I hate mondays and tuesdays now. Those are the stressful days and the headache days. Lots of lectures- really intense stuff.

Went for the ice cream buffet at ion orchard and I was defeated. I think I ate the least which was so unlike me as I don't have a sweet tooth. Loved the gelato but didn't get to the chocolate fondue. That was how lousy I was. In all, I tried 10 small scoops of ice cream with gelato with lots of breakfast cereal and not even a whole piece of waffle. Swensens is so smart. But didn't like their service though. They were seriously understuffed. As a result, it affected the service and the ultimate experience. I started feeling hungry when I reached home and I think I will stay away from ice cream for the next few months.

I'm currently playing this uber lame game called farm land on facebook. It's not even exciting but I'm addicted to it. Sheesh...Okay, I'm procrastinating.. I'm runing away from my work. Hahaha..

OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home