Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm so red like a lobster! Went cycling at ECP today in the afternoon. It was really breezy and it wasn't even scorching hot and yet I'm roasted! After a chicken rice lunch at PP, went down to Blk 201 with kh to make her spectacles before rushing off to meet clara for the mani and pedicure. As my feet were super dirty (from playing in the sea), I was a bit embarassed as there may be some sand inside the cuticles. Decided to go for the classic pedicure after some urging from Clara. It was sooo shiok and ticklish (my first). After that, I rushed down to orchard to meet the rest for some shopping. Legs super sore and aching by the end of the day. What an eventful day today coupled with great weather!

I feel uber tired now.

OUT!

If only I can muster up some courage to say sorry to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home